Tuesday 11 April 2017

Retirement List is Out!

It's always sad to see favourites go - but it is an opportunity to create space for exciting new products, and that's fun!
I haven't had a thorough look at the list myself yet, but I will let you know as things sell out.  As I said in my last post, I expect the retiring in colours will be the first to go, so make sure you have what you need, before it is gone forever.

Also remember that any current bundles (stamps + framelits or punches bundled together at discount pricing) will retire so that if they are available in the new annual catalogue, they won't have the same discount.
Here's a link to a PDF of the Retirement List:    Retirement List PDF



post signature

No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...