Tuesday 24 April 2012

Launch Projects,Part 1


Whew!  What a big day we had on Sunday!

First, let me say that I LOVE that Stampin' Up! has brought such beautiful friends into my life.  Bec O'Gorman and Stephanie Pike are two of the most genuine, friendly, generous and talented women I know.

Bec O'Gorman






Steph Pike
47 Lovely ladies came along to create pretty things with new products from the Autumn-Winter Mini.  Want to see what they made?

Here are just a few - more to come in my next post.


This is one of the cards I designed - a standing Z-Fold card made using the Simply Scored, and featuring the Mouthwatering stamp set, and co-ordinating Sweet Shop DSP.  Yummy!

And here is the side view so you can see the Z-fold.

This was my favourite:  The teacup is so pretty!  The stamp set is called Tea Shoppe.

And the inside!

This had lots of steps - embossing with the big shot and the hearts folder, cutting out the Pol Party layer with a Framelit then running it through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper folder, then stamping with Apothecary Art, heat embossing it, and cutting out with the Frameit, and then stamping and heat embossing the sentiment and cutting it out.



One of the Lucky Door Prizes I made, these cute packages containing...

A selection of sweet gift cards made with the Button Buddies stamp set.


More on the Launch to come, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Getting closer....

It's nearly that time of year, where the retirement list comes out.  That means the in-colours we've loved the past 2 years are leav...